.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, September 24, 2010

Justin Bieber Eksis Ready For Find Girlfriend

Justin Bieber claimed that he was still alone. Status of the artist and he assumed the current popularity of making the singer on the rise is becoming more careful in choosing a boyfriend. He did not want one select couples who only take advantage of its popularity.
To find her dream lover, the singer of 'Baby' is claimed to be diligent mingle and exist. All that he did for himself can find the heart according to criteria such moorings.
"I still do singles but it was not an option. I want to meet girls. But I do not want them to go out with me because of my fame," Justin said, as quoted from Showbizspy, Tuesday, August 10, 2010.
Canadian man who has achieved fame continues today not even make himself in the search for a lover. Justin felt himself even more difficult to get a boyfriend who really loved him sincerely and it is without seeing the name as a top singer.
"I am very hard to find a girlfriend," he said.
The man who models her hair into this conversation admitted the criteria to become his lover is not difficult. He just wanted a woman who has the same hobby with him.
"The woman I was dating would be like music. But, you see a lot of artists who go out with other artists. They get what they went through," she said.
However, Justin asserts itself even more famous women who do not want to be her lover. She felt more comfortable with my way with women who are not artists.
"You just have to find one. If you've met I would date him. But, it seems difficult because I often travel," he revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment