.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, September 21, 2010

JUSTIN BIEBER so happy singles

Justin Bieber 16-year-old who claimed to be happy with singles title aliases that he has not had a girlfriend clothing now. But this does not mean the singer Baby averse dating. He just still confused to choose a woman who would be on his side.

"I'm happy with my single status, but that does not mean I do not want to be dating seriously. The problem is when I met a woman, I did not know he really likes me or just like my lifestyle," said Bieber, Tuesday (17 / 8 .)
Bieber daydream. If age over 26, he will choose the date a sexy singer Cheryl Cole or even Katy Perry. According to Bieber, both are the hottest woman in the world.

"If I had a few years older, I would have dated them. I like going out with Cheryl and Katy younger version," said Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment