.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Justin Bieber still want singles

"I'm still single. I really was looking for a partner, but I'm the type of person who wants to remain single."
That greeting teenage star Justin Bieber who has a nickname Baby Hitsmaker this. Cute face with a melodious voice and good ngedance, instantly create a youth of 16 years is a teenage idol world. All fans are women always hysterical every time I saw her appearance, as quoted from page people.com.
"She is someone who is funny idealku, can make me laugh. And beautiful eyes and charming smile."
But more than all, the singer of hits this Baby wants a girl who could pass "the test" her mother.
"My mother did not even want me going out. But do not be so. Well, I want a girl who meet the qualification 'was brought into the house and introduced to the mother'..."

No comments:

Post a Comment