.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, September 23, 2010

Justin Bieber want to be a model MEGAN FOX her music videos

Famous teen singer, Justin Bieber, apparently eager to figure beautiful and sexy actress's dream man, Megan Fox, can appear in the latest video clips. He said if Fox could appear in his new clip, it will be very impressive.
16-year-old star is hoping Somebody to Love tracks taken from his debut album, MY WORLD 2.0, will be the next single.
He told MTV News, "I think his single Somebody to Love. I do not know really. I mean, labelku which will specify and (manager) Scooter (Braun) as well, but I do not really know. Could be U Smile or a the other. "
In the previous clips, Bieber had been seen with Drake and Ludacris and partying with Sean Kingston.
And when asked what if Fox is to appear in the next clip, he replied, "That must be going great. Will admirable, but I do not know what it might not. I just do not know wrote."

No comments:

Post a Comment