.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, September 24, 2010

Justin Bieber bored with his fans hysteria

The singer teenager is being loved, feeling tired face and attitude of the fans who caused excessive. Justin Bieber admitted that sometimes he felt disgusted with the hysteria of the fans who saw and chased in the streets. Artists 16 years it hopes for the girls who admire it could be just normal to talk reasonably.
"Talk to me in the normal course. For example, by asking, 'what are you doing' or by introducing himself to me. Rather than have to shout 'Justin! Justin!" and photographed after me to ask, "he said express themselves.
Chanter hits 'Baby' is also often feel uncomfortable with the fans that bothered when eating. "Please do not over to me when I eat. It's very annoying. I do not like," he said.
Not only bored because maded by the fans, Bieber felt he achieved popularity at this time has made no personal life.
"I really appreciate the fans who wore T-shirt with my face, but on the other hand, I like do not get out of myself. So when I heard my song played and the poster posted everywhere. I feel bored at all,"he admitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment