.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, September 24, 2010

Selena Gomez not dating Justin Bieber

Actress Selena Gomez was reportedly a special relationship with Justin Bieber. But the 18-year-old girl revealed that she did not want to date with Bieber.
Stars 'Wizards of Waverly Place' was claimed to have never even going out with Justin. According to him, would be very strange if he was dating a younger guy two years from that.
"No, he (Justin) is still small. He's like my little brother. Very strange for me (a date with Justin),"said Selena Showbizspy as reported on Thursday (09/23/2010).
Girl born July 22, 1992 that claimed to have 6 months menjomblo. Previously, Selena was dating singer Nick Jonas and star of 'Twilight' Taylor Lautner.
"Actually, I'm not close to anyone, but I'm still young. I do not need a boyfriend right now," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment