.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Justin Bieber: Mother is an important woman in my life

Justin Bieber revealed his mother was the most important woman in his life. Singer 16-year-old Canadian who has stolen the hearts of many teenage girls reveals the sad story behind his success makes him a very loving mother, Pattie Mallete. Justin sad story began when her parents divorced. Since the mother is divorced from his father, he and his mother lived all deficiencies. Justin and his mother lived in the slum in a small apartment and narrow and very dirty.

"Once I get enough money, I asked my mother to go on vacation to Florida. My mother is an important figure in my life who always supported me, I will not be like today without it." I Justib Bieber in Atlanta, Saturday (18 / 9).
Teenagers who idolize Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry admitted that what he missed in his childhood made ​​him really sad. But, he and his mother tried to improve their condition in order to become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment