.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MILEY CYRUS and Justin Bieber dating?

Two young idol singer, Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus caught on camera having dinner together in Ari-Ya Sushi restaurant in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, on Monday night.
Liam Hemsworth opponent played Cyrus in the movie "Last Song", which was rumored as Cyrus' new boyfriend is not seen with them.

"Miley having fun with me," Bieber said with a joking tone to X17Online.com, as reported by Us Weekly.

Cyrus said he was not afraid of receiving death threats from fans Bieber, like that of Kim Kardashian. They refused to be called on a date. Miley calls them to dinner to discuss their side projects. Bieber has said he will not date with Cyrus, and called him "not my type. " Cyrus has the same feelings, she said her younger sister Noah, 10-year-old is a fan of Bieber.

"Fever Bieber. I am not a fan. I do not hear music like that. But, my sister was obsessed with him and he (Bieber) greets on Twitter and I think that's very sweet," said Cyrus in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment